Awards & Accolades
Awards and Accolades
~NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS~
The Awards and Accolades Program recognizes excellence in print, audio visual or electronic communications that communicate and demonstrate economic vitality and development promoting the retention, recruitment, and expansion of business and industry to a city, county, or a region.
One Excellence Award may be awarded in each Population Category and Award Category. Project must have been completed during the previous three years, or a major phase must have been completed and functioning during the previous three years.
The entry fee is $50 per entry.
Include the following:
- Printed copies of award materials.
- Printed evaluative criteria narrative.
- A disk or jump drive containing digital copies of all materials including evaluative criteria narrative.
- Application does not need to be on jump drive.
- Complete evaluation criteria narrative – This sheet should be submitted on the disk or jump drive
- Please test your digital files prior to submitting your entry to make sure they work properly.
- Clearly label the outside of the submittal package AND your disk/jump drive identifying your agency, and project.
- The Entry Fee Payment must be submitted on line at nvedc.com OR fee payment by check may be included with application if preferred over paying online.
- Award entries can be packaged any way you choose (example: 3-ring binder, spiral bound book, envelope, box, etc.).
- Please complete a separate award entry and payment for each category.
2017 Awards Timeline
Call for Entries: February 1, 2017
Awards Application Deadline: June 16, 2017
Judging: June 2017
Notification: July 2017
Awards Presentation: September 12, 2017
Once complete, please submit to:
Western Nevada Development District
704 W. Nye Lane, Suite 201
Carson City, NV 89703
For more information contact:
Ready to join us?
775.883.7333 x2000 SGonzales@WNDD.Org